Excellent Gastroenterology opportunity in this wonderful metro Tennessee city. Need is for two Gastroenterologists to come on board and take over existing patient base. Physicians will have a great opportunity in this traditional setting working a Monday through Friday schedule. Admit at a local hospital not far from your office. Need is due to expansion and growth.
Interested Gastroenterologists must be board certified and/or board eligible in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine to be considered. This gem facility is incredibly profitable and offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including generous relocation assistance, medical insurance, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, CME time, and more.
That southern charm you hear about is all here in this lovely and welcoming city. Take advantage of this rare chance to join a vibrant and thriving facility in a beautiful warm Tennessee city. This lovely town has so much to offer and is truly a great place to live and raise a family.
Let your personal CompHealth consultant know what's important to you. We can connect you with opportunities in the locations, and with the perks, that are essential to you. To begin talking about this position or others nationwide, contact Austyn at or email your CV to
- This is a magnificent Gastroenterology position with highly competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits for Doctor and family
- Practice Monday through Friday with tremendous pay/RVUs
- Become busy immediately - step into the practice with existing patient base
- Live in this charming city while single or raise your family in this truly lovely community
- Make this culturally diverse city your home and enjoy all it has to offer
- Great location - close to all amenities, sports, outdoor activities, shopping and dining
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine physician, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology