What You Will Be Doing
- You will be overseeing solar and wind energy projects from initial notice through final acceptance by client.
- Work with Estimating team during the pre-bid stage of each project.
- Plan, lead, and coordinate all activities associated with the overall execution of a project.
- Contract administration, schedule management, maintain budget and cost reports, project staffing, and much more!
What You Need for this Position
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- SOLAR or WIND
- Knowledge of technical, administration, and management of all phases of project activities
- Excellent mathematical skills, including application, and use in problem solving
- Must be able to read, understand, and apply IFC drawings and job specifications for civil and electrical work.
- Computer literacy and proficiency using Viewpoint, Primavera Contractor, MS Project, and MS Office
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task