- Delta Healthcare Providers-Temp
- $74,920.00 -105,840.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
170 N Front St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- 13-week assignment
- SNF setting
- Start asap
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Need TN license
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- 75 miels to Nashville and Chattanooga, TN
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.