Hem/Onc needed in West Tennessee
- Join a premier group of Oncologists.
- Over 40 providers in the group.
- This location will have two full-time Hem/Onc and a Nurse Practitioner.
- On-site services include Chemotherapy, GYN/ONC, Lab, CT and Radiation Oncology.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- 4 weeks vacation as well as two weeks CME and CME allowance.
This friendly community of more than 100,000 has easy access to Memphis and Nashville. Residents enjoy a low cost of living with no state income tax. Local Attractions include Symphony Orchestra, Cultural Arts, Athletic Clubs, Country Club, Professional Sports, Camping and more! Located just over an hour from Memphis, two hours from Nashville and four hours to St. Louis.
Associated topics: aprn, arnp, assistant cna, associate, bsn, certified nurse midwife, certified nursing assistant, crna, family medicine, nursing assistant cna