Seeking Interventional Cardiologist for Scenic East Tennessee
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is pleased to be working with a 14 hospital system in VA and KY as they build their cardiology service-line. Read on for more details:
- Join 1 interventional cardiologist, 1 non-invasive and 2 advanced care providers
- Based in Tennessee with outreach support to near-by practice
- Located on the medical center campus making the cath lab just steps away
- Cath lab has Phillips SD 10 C-Arm
- Cath lab has STEMI time of 42 minutes.
- Expected volumes in year 1 is 150 Cath volume expected to exceed 300 annually
- A tremendous environment in which to work.
The Community of a part of a Tri-city region which included Johnson City, Kingsport and Bristol with a total population of over 300K. Located in what is known as the Mountain Empire The Bays Mount is a ridge of the Ridge and Valley Appalachians. Here you'll find gorgeous views and an abundance of outdoor recreational activities to challenge and relax. 7 Universities and colleges have branches in the community. 1.5 hours to Knoxville, TN and Asheville, NC, 3 hours to Roanoke, VA, 1.5
Associated topics: cardiology, cardiothoracic, chf, electrophysiology, failure, heart, hhp, interventional, invasive, non invasive