Tennessee Tri - City, Seeks Rheumatologist - Signing Bonus
Successful candidate will replace existing Rheumatologist in 180 provider multi-specialty group practice.
- Group has 41 clinic sites in northeast Tennessee and southwest Virginia, with 65% being primary care providers for referrals.
- Will be required to see 25-30 patients daily in outpatient setting.
- Position will include attractive 2 year base salary, production bonuses, $25K signing bonus, 2 year shareholder status.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension,, 4 weeks PTO/CME with expenses, $20K relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, Experienced candidates as well as new grads welcome to apply.
- Region offers a myriad of outstanding recreational amenities, and a number of educational options.
Associated topics: gastroenterology, internal, internal medicine, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology, sports