J.B. Hunt is home to America's best truck driving jobs.If you're ready to drive with a company that appreciates your hard work, then call J.B. Hunt at 1-877-###-####.
This regional dedicated trucking job offers the following to class A CDL drivers:
* Average annual earnings projected at $71,725
* Top earners average $80,000
* $3,000 bonus available for a limited time
* Consistent schedule, pay and time off
* Dedicated deliveries to a single customer
* Drivers are home weekly
* Online orientation through our Direct to Work program
* Benefit options and a company-matched 401k plan
* 3 months of CDL A driving experience required
J.B. Hunt has a comprehensive benefit package that provides optionsincludingmedical, dental, prescription, life insurance plans, 401k plan with company-matched funds and more.
Our competitive pay, great benefits and home time were created for the best truck drivers in the industry. Take the first step to advancing your driving career with J.B. Hunt and receive guidance from one of our career placement specialists by calling 1-877-###-#### or pre-qualifying online.
Candidates with past experience as Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Driver, Straight Truck Driver, and Teammate and that have worked in companies such as Cassens Transport, Acme Truck Line Inc., and Stevens Transport are encouraged to submit their application.
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a driving, company otr, dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, over the road company, over the road driving, regional driving, regular home time, time at home