Peak Living is currently seeking qualified Service Technicians to join our team. Under the direction of the Service Manager, the Service Technician is an active member of the maintenance team and responsible to learn Peak Living policy and acquire skills.
Typical range of hours is based on the community needs and may require weekends and after hour emergency services. Workdays may be adjusted based on community needs.
Knowledge / Skills / Ability
* Basic working knowledge of grounds/common area maintenance, service requests, and apartment preparation.
* Must have basic knowledge of HVAC and become CFC certified within 90 days of employment.
* Attend any required Peak Living maintenance trainings.
Preferred Education and Experience
* One year with professional apartment management firm.
* Perform all work that produces clean, safe, and attractive common areas, including pools, laundries, clubhouses, parking lots, etc.
* Cleaning and maintenance as directed by service manager.
* Inspect all common areas and building systems continually and report deficiencies to service supervisor.
* Perform all service requests in compliance with Peak Living policy.
* Prepare vacant apartments for leasing in accordance with the set schedule.
Peak Living LLC offers a competitive compensation package including monthly and quarterly bonuses, health, vision, dental and life insurance and discounted rent program.
Associated topics: calibrate, customer service, field service, field service technician, machine repair, maintenance, maintenance technician, malfunction, mechanical, troubleshoot