Do you have a caring heart and a passion for helping others?
Senior Solutions Home Care is the fastest growing, most reputable, non-medical homecare service in Tennessee. Our purpose is to provide alternatives for those in need who wish to remain at home rather than move to a nursing facility. We are passionate about upholding our excellent reputation and we are looking to hire the very best caregivers to help us!
Join our caring team today! We care about the individual needs of our staff and pride ourselves on matching the needs of each patient to each Caregiver. We are currently looking for caring, patient, compassionate and reliable Caregivers and CNAs who have a genuine interest in working with senior citizens and others in need of assistance.
The ideal candidate for either of these positions will possess the following:
* 3 - 6 months experience in the non-medical in-home care field dealing with seniors
* A love for the senior community
* A compassionate, upbeat attitude
* Good English and communication skills
* A strong commitment to reliability and ethical behavior
* Ability to perform light housework, prepare meals, run errands, etc. for clients as needed
* Ability to work on an hourly basis or 12 hour shifts (either AM or PM)
* Flexible hours, days, night, weekends and split shift available
Immediate need for Caregivers in your area!
At Senior Solutions At Home, we look for caregivers that see homecare as a calling and not just a job. It takes a very special individual to provide for the needs of others in an unselfish way. Our ideal caregivers will pride themselves in having true passion for the field and care about the clients they help. We provide a very rewarding career for our caregivers and have a great management team that listens to all needs or concerns.
Would you like a rewarding and gratifying job as a caregiver where you can make a difference in someone's life?
We are currently looking for caring, kind, dependable and personable individuals who desire to provide non-medical, in-home care to the elderly.
Tasks typically include:
* Companionship and conversation
* Meal preparation and planning
* Light housekeeping
* General assistance
* Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing & grooming)
$200 Signing Bonus!
* Bonus Program
* Paid Travel Time
* 1.5x wages on holidays
* On the Job Training available
* Free Continuing Education Units available
* Flexible schedules
High School Diploma or GED.
3 - 6 months related experience preferred.
CNA training is helpful but not required.
If you would like to be considered for a position with Senior Solutions At Home, you must be willing to undergo a full background check including criminal, DMV, and drug testing. If you are asked to come to an interview you will need to be able to produce a valid social security card and a valid driver's license or approved State ID.