Data Collection RN
- The Judge Group
- $60,050.00 - 79,160.00 / Year *
- 176 Hilltop Rd
- Johnson City, TN 37601
Judge Healthcare is currently seeking a Data Collection RN in Johnson City, TN This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Responsible for retrieval, review, and abstraction of medical record data, required for a non-complex sub-set of STARS and HEDIS measures as well as entering the data into quality program tool.
- Performing either on-site medical record review at physician offices or in the office.
- Collaborate with clinical and non-clinical staff regarding provider scheduling and on-site medical record retrieval as needed.
- Perform duties in a professional manner, utilizing time and resources efficiently.
- Computer proficiency is required, and experience with electronic data transfer and use of removal media device is desired.
- Must have active RN license in the state of Tennessee or compact state
- Knowledge and experience of HEDIS data abstraction methods highly preferred
- Experience in medical record review if lacking HEDIS experience
- Some local travel involved - Professional appearance, current valid driver s license and reliable transportation are required for project participation
- Must be able to work independently and have excellent organizational skills
- Excellent telephone and communication skills required
- Proven working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, is required
- Must successfully complete the training program offered, and meet & maintain acceptable performance goal
Associated topics: infusion, intensive, intensive care unit, maternal, nurse clinical, psychiatric, registed, registered nurse, staff nurse, tcu