Customer Relations Specialist - Part Time - Ft. Olgethorpe, GA
Valvoline Instant Oil Change
1225 Grove St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Chattanooga, TN US
* This job is eligible for the Retention Bonus. Terms and Conditions apply.
Accelerate your potential
Geared for the Driven
Interested in a rewarding career with great pay, outstanding benefits and the opportunity to grow? Valvoline Instant Oil ChangeSM (VIOC), a division of ValvolineTM, is hiring Customer Relations Specialists. Whether you're looking for a part-time job with flexible hours or a full-time career with unrivalled advancement potential, you'll find it all at VIOC. With an award-winning training program and fair and honest values, we're here to help you reach every milestone and have some fun in between.
What you'll do
As a Customer Relations Specialist, you are often the first face our customers see and the voice between customers and technicians. This is the perfect part-time position for those with busy lives or just want to make a little extra income. The best part is you'll have a flexible schedule and never have to work late nights - all while working with our friendly team.
* Deliver a positive first impression to each guest with a warm, friendly greeting
* Adhere to all company policies and SuperPro? 10 procedures
* Perform basic vehicle maintenance checks
* Assist technicians by visually verifying and performing call-outs to ensure all necessary services have been performed correctly
* Maintaining a clean and safe workplace
How you'll succeed
* You are friendly and willing to work as part of customer-focused team
* Have effective interpersonal, oral communication skills
* A willingness to learn and work efficiently
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
* Be able to stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
* Have full mobility and are able to twist, stoop and bend
* Access to reliable transportation
Why choose a career with VIOC?
For over 30 years, we've been bringing the convenience of fast, friendly maintenance service to busy people. Today, we operate over 1,100 locations across the U.S. and growing. We're passionate about cars, but we're really in the business of taking care of people. We live by the policy of promoting from within and maintaining an unwavering dedication to hiring, developing and supporting the best talent in the world. Isn't it time you aligned your career to your needs? Join us today!
* Competitive pay & flexible work schedule
* On-the-job training
* Flexible hours
* No late evenings
* We promote from within ? a commitment we are passionate about
* Tuition reimbursement *
* Terms and conditions apply and benefits may differ depending on location
Valvoline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.