Radiography opening in Nashville, Tennessee. This and other radiology and imaging jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com Overview Our Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis will be a key asset in the continuing growth of the company. This individual will be the lead support for one of the growing divisions, and will be assisting the FP&A team with: the annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis, and in the creation and maintenance of complex financial models. (S)he will provide strategic support to senior management including preparing financial presentations, forecasts, and other projects requested by senior management. This position provides analysis and insights to senior management to optimize business decision making. Qualifications Education:Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting with courses in MIS. MBA Preferred.Experience: --- Two (2) to three (3) years prior financial analysis experience in multi-site environment or Business Analytics with solid skills in Business Intelligence Tools.
--- Experience in financial modeling and budgeting for multi-site organizations with businesses in many geographies.
--- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are a must (e.g., Pivot Tables, knowledge of Excel functions, VBA). Power Point, Access and ERP experience (e.g., Great Plains) skills are desirable.
--- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
--- Ability to be detailed but adept in thinking strategically to influence business decisions.
--- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
--- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven, and self-motivated.
--- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a very fast pace and high growth environment.Licenses/Certifications:
- CPA a Plus Responsibilities 1. Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators, including all areas of: revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and capital expenditures.
2. Manage the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, and modeling tools.
3. Utilize Business Intelligence Tool to create dashboards and operations reports.
4. Develop financial models and analyses to support and track strategic initiatives.
5. Supporting senior management team and operations leadership with in-depth analysis.
6. Prepare presentations and ad-hoc reporting and analysis at management's request.
7. Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations, and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
8. Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of instructions and apply knowledge to different factual situations.
9. Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to details.10. Perform other duties as assigned.Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer Keyphrases: x ray technician jobs, mri technician jobs, mri technologist jobs, magnetic resonance imaging technician jobs, magnetic resonance imaging technologist jobs, radiographer jobs
Associated topics: analyse, bi, business analyst, business analytic, financial analytic, financial reporting analyst, monitor, refine, refinement, strategy